KENYA RURAL ROADS AUTHORITY
INVITATION TO TENDER 4th April, 2023
The Kenya Rural Roads Authority (KeRRA) is a state corporation established under the Kenya Roads Act 2007, with the responsibility for management, development, rehabilitation and maintenance or rural roads.
The Authority hereby invites eligible Road works Contractors Registered ‘Pre-qualified’ in the Region during the period starting from July 2021 and Ending June 2023 and AGPO eligible firms/ groups to bid for the CS Allocation Fund Tenders for routine maintenance and spot improvement works, on the below listed roads
Road No. and Road Link Name
Tender Opening Date
G24350: Mahiga Pry-Neema RD
18th April ,2023 at 10:00 am. Venue-KeRRA Nyeri Office
QUALIFICATIONS FOR TENDERING
Eligible bidders MUST meet and submit the following with the bid:
- Certified Copy of Certificate of Incorporation by Registrar of Companies/Registration.
- Certified Copy of a Valid Tax Compliance Certificate
- Certified Copies of PIN/VAT Certificate
- Certified Copy of Current Certificate of Registration with National Construction Authority in the Category NCA 5,6,7 & 8 together with a Certified valid NCA practicing license
- Certified Copy of CR 12 form [dated within the last 12 months] from the date of tender submission
- Certified Copy of the Current Single Business permit
- Certified Copy of Valid AGPO certificate for respective special Category from National Treasury with copies of ID (Applicable to Special Group Category)
- Tenderer’s bidding for Open tenders must be Registered in the Region/Constituency.
- Chronologically Serialize all the pages (this should be sequential in the format of 1,2,3,4,5……. Using Serialization Machine) from the first page to the last page
- Bank Account or Statement in the name of the firm for the last Three months from the date of this tender.
- Provide evidence (Log Books) of at least two (2) major items of construction equipment owned or leased;
- The written confirmation of authorization to sign on behalf of the Tenderer for this tender shall consist of: Current written power of attorney drawn by a commissioner of oaths
- Form of tender with a letter head, & Bill of Quantities (BQ) correctly filled, signed & stamped
- Confidential Business Questionnaire correctly filled, signed & stamped
- Dully filled and signed anti-fraud and anti-corruption form
Other Requirements of the tender
As specified in the respective tender documents covering the following: -
- Similar previous experience where applicable-Attach Certified Copies of Award letters/Completion Certificates (Not applicable to special group Category)
- Professional and Technical Personnel (Provide CVs & Certificates for the employees)
- Turnover and liquid Assets Supported by Certified/Signed Audited Accounts /Letter of Credit (Not applicable to special group Category)
- Current Work load if any
- Litigation History (Provide current Sworn Affidavit)
- Pre-tender site visit shall be Mandatory (All Tenderer’s are advised to make pre-arranged site visit with the Respective CRO’s/Eng Representative between 10th April,2023 to 14th April,2023 at 10:00 am.
- All certification of documents shall be original and executed by Commissioner for Oaths or Notaries Public. They shall be clearly marked ‘Certified True Copy of the Original’
- Certificates / Licenses may be verified from or with the Issuing Authorities or Agencies.
- Any form of Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Interested contractors are advised to download tender documents from the KeRRA website at www.kerra.go.ke for free from Tuesday 4th April, 2023. Duly completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes marked with the respective tender number, project name should be addressed to:
The Regional Director,
Kenya Rural Roads Authority (KeRRA)
(Name of Constituency)
- O. Box 2044-10100
The same should be deposited in the Respective constituency tender box situated at the KeRRA, NYERI REGIONAL OFFICE on or before the indicated dates on the advertisement notice. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter at the same venue in adherence to the measures put in place to stop the spread of Covid 19. Late submissions will not be accepted.
REGIONAL DIRECTOR (ROADS)
Connecting Devolved Kenya