KENYA RURAL ROADS AUTHORITY
UPPER WESTERN REGION
ADDENDUM NO 3 17th October, 2023
TENDER FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE & SPOT IMPROVEMENT WORKS ON VARIOUS ROADS IN SIRISIA CONSTITUENCY FUNDED UNDER 22% RMLF ALLOCATION FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2023 -2024
Reference is made to the Invitation to tender on the above tender that is presently in the Authority’s website -www.kerra.go.ke.
Pursuant to clause 10.1 of the Instructions to Tenderers, we wish to notify interested bidders as follows:
- The Bills of Quantity for Tender No. KeRRA/08/39/BGM/SRS/22%RMLF/23/24-019( BUKOKHOLO-BISUNU(E9060) ROAD) were inadvertently attached to the tender document for Tender No. KeRRA/08/39/BGM/SRS/22% RMLF/23/24-020 (WAMONO-KAPSITET (G9062 ROAD)
- The above error has been corrected and the right document has been uploaded to the Authority’s website - kerra.go.ke
- Consequent to the above, the opening date for this particular tender - Tender No. KeRRA/08/39/BGM/SRS/22% RMLF/23/24-020 (WAMONO-KAPSITET (G9062) has been extended to
- Time for opening shall be 00am at the Regional office in Kanduyi.
- All other requirements remain as indicated in the tender notice dated 2nd October 2023
Any inconvenience caused is regretted.
ENG JARED OMONDI