KENYA RURAL ROADS AUTHORITY
REGISTRATION OF CONTRACTORS/ SUPPLIERS FOR ROAD MAINTENANCE WORKS FOR THE PERIOD STARTING JULY, 2023 AND ENDING JUNE 2025.
INVITATION NO. KeRRA/08/39/27/ 2022 - 2023
Reference is made to the Tender Notice that appeared in the Authority’s website and The Daily Nation & The Standard dated 23rd June, 2023.
Interested Applicants are requested to note the following clarifications;
- That there were downtime challenges with the e-procurement portal and that interested applicants may access the portal as from 10th July, 2023.
- Interested Applicants who submitted their applications through the portal should confirm if their attachments were successfully uploaded. If not, they are required to re-attach and upload.
- Interested Applicants who had challenges in retrieving their login passwords should redo the profile application and re-submit to access the password for portal access and login.
- Applicants are advised to download and use the Registration Manual Guide to assist them through the Registration Process. The Manual can be accessed from the Authority’s website kerra.go.ke,(https://www.kerra.go.ke/index.php/tenders/road-works/maintenance/ regions).
- Qualiﬁed and interested applicants may download a complete set of the Registration Document from the Authority’s website kerra.go.ke, https://www.kerra.go.ke/index.php/tenders/road -works/maintenance/regions) or click e-services drop-down menu and select e-procurement portal or use the https://eprocurement. Kerra.go.ke/ URL.
- That the complete set of the Registration Document should be downloaded either from the Authority’s website or from the e-procurement portal as indicated above. Applicants are required to fill the Registration Document as appropriate, sign, stamp, scan the document into PDF format and upload to the Authorities e-procurement portal. All other required documents should be uploaded as well on the portal.
- That the Confidential Business Questionnaire and Declaration Form can be extracted from the Registration Document.
- That the submission date for the Registration of Contractors/ Suppliers for the period starting July 2023 and ending June 2025 has been revised from 19th July, 2023 to 31st July, 2023 at 11.00am.
- Interested Applicants are required to continually check the Authority’s website: kerra.go.ke for any tender addendums or clarifications that may arise before submission date.
- All other information remains the same.
Deputy Director (Supply Chain Management)
For DIRECTOR GENERAL